- 1st prize: £1,000
- 2nd prize: £100
- 3rd prize: £50
- 14 runner up prizes: £25
Plus, a chance to hook a Big fish and win £2,000 in our Super Draws
The Small Print - Lottery Rules
- 1) Your purchase of St Andrew’s Hospice Big fish lottery entries is from St Andrew’s Hospice (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- 2) All proceeds from the Lottery go to St Andrew’s Hospice incorporating Andy’s at St Andrew’s Hospice (Registered office address: Peaks Lane, Grimsby DN32 9RP).
- 3) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 16 years of age or over
b) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to the lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
c) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- 4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- 5) You accept that the St Andrew’s Hospice Big fish lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Lottery entries.
- 6) The prizes for the St Andrew’s Hospice Big fish lottery are printed on the tickets, in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the St Andrews Hospice website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- 7) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- 8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- 9) The Promoter will conduct the lottery every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- 10) The winning numbers will be published in at the Hospice, on the St Andrew’s Hospice website and via the St. Andrews Hospice Big fish lottery Office helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 01472 352323 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- 11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- 13) The Promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which is available via the St Andrew’s Hospice website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- 14) St Andrews Hospice is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the St Andrew’s Hospice website, or request further information via the Big fish lottery Helpline on 01472 352323.
- 15) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations. If you cancel, any credit will be used to continue your unique number(s) in the weekly draw until that credit expires unless a member specifically requests a refund. Unclaimed amounts and balances under £1 will be treated as donations. If you subscribe by direct debit or standing order, it is your responsibility to cancel this with your bank.
- 16) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.